Saturday 21 November 2009

Summer Roberts

Now that Gossip Girl is going downhill I truly miss The OC. The first season was so good and it was one of the only programmes my friends & I religiously watched. I don't think I had a favourite character though, but Rachel Bilson always seemed like such a cutie and her and Adam Brody were THE Hollywood couple. Although, she's moved onto Hayden Christensen and I hadn't heard much about her. Until, I found this photoshoot in the new Flaunt magazine:





Doesn't she look amazing? I doubt Coop would approve though. Great styling and the the make up looks fantastic too.

So, I found her thread on The Fashion Spot and she's always been well known for her girlie style but two of her most recent outfits really caught my eye:


Aren't they the perfect black slim cut trousers? I'd love to know where they are from. They fit her petite frame perfectly and make her look alot taller than she is.


I applaud anyone who can pull of neutrals like this. Such a great dress shape too, but in quite a difficult colour to pull off. Even the grey tights don't make this look frumpy. Rachel might just be one of my new style crush.

images;thefashionspot, fashionista, celebritycity.

No comments:

Post a Comment