Thursday 18 March 2010

Anne Valérie Hash Fall 10 & Louis Vuitton

Sorry for the lack of posting recently, I've been snowed under with work, and am still sifting through all the Fall collections. I'm loving the laid back approach to Fall for day wear, because by night I want to dress like a Louis Vuitton girl, and by day this collection is one of the most appealing for casual wear:

Anne Valérie Hash:

I adore the way the tulle has been layered with sweatshirts, and the great pair of brogues that would be sure to become a wardrobe staple. The simple plait and barely there make up just adds to the look.

But as always I can never stick to one style of clothing, and Louis Vuitton was just a dream collection for me. I love it when Marc decides to go for glamour because he always pulls it off beautifully, the closing dresses could even be Oscar gowns - this was such a strong collection from Marc and one that will stay with me when I start building my Fall wardrobe, it was just wonderful:

Louis Vuitton:




I don't think it's too much to ask to be casual by day and Betty Draper by night, right?

2 comments:

  1. this is like what i would wear if i had the money to afford couture and many other thigs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaah I love Anne Valerie Hash, now all I need is a rich boyfriend to buy the collection for me!

    ReplyDelete