Monday 8 March 2010

Giles Deacon A/W 10

This show had by far the best model casting of the season thus far, what a show it was! I'm so glad to see the likes of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley returning to the runway, their return reminds me of the Fall 2005 season when I first started looking at runway shows. It's not a skinny vs less skinny debate, but it's just so nice to see the Victoria's Secret lovelies back at Paris Fashion Week.
Giles has always carefully selected the right models for his shows, right back to his early days when he featured the likes of Adriana Lima and Karolina Kurkova, and this show seemed like a 'best of' of models.



L-R: Karolina Kurkova, Alessandra Ambrosio, Ana Beatriz Barros, Jeisa Chiminazzo, Izabel Goulart, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Kass, Jessica Stam, Marija Vujovic.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour palette at the beginning, and then it kind of gets a bit more crazy and i'm like whuuuuuuut

    Paddy☮

    Click here to visit me at LITTLE RAZZI blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shapes and the cloud like prints, so cute! if you get a chance, check out my blog at www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com/ Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete