Tuesday 10 August 2010

Autumn Leaves


It may only be August but my mind is firmly in Autumn, so I was glad to stumble along this fantastically simple fall editorial from Elle Italia, it was published back in Feburary 2010. It stars Noot Sear (which may be one of the most beautiful names I've heard), a model that was huge in the early 2000's and has now faded somewhat. In fact, she's so stunning she starred at Mona Lisa in a YSL perfume campaign from 2002. I love how simple the concept is for this editorial, and especially the soft lighting. It makes me so eager for autumn to appear.






I seriously reccomend checking out her profile over at One Management, it's so beautifully put together - with polaroids, video and animation. It's so great to see Noot once again in the big magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment