Friday 20 August 2010

Autumn Love Affair

Why do I do it? I shouldn't visit Net-A-Porter, Matches, Saks & Barney's website, it's so maddeningly depressing. I think it's the appeal of seeing runway favorites being turned into commerce and how they appear without all the wonderful styling, make up and runway. As these images will just fester on my laptop, whilst I whist fully sigh at their beauty I thought I may as well share them. Note the depressingly dreary colour pallette, but bear in mind there hasn't been a ray of sun in London for what feels like months, and I'd love to snuggle up in the cashmere The Row grey top.



(Yves Saint Laurent Wrap Dress, Vivienne Westwood, The Row, Rick Owens, Rick Owens, Proenza Schouler, Jason Wu, Fendi, Elizabeth and James)

Staying home on a Friday night with nothing more than the internet for company is so dangerous, but at least I can dream.

2 comments:

  1. Many beautiful things!

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooove the black silk dress!! wow

    Joelle
    XxX

    http://anotefromjoelle.blogspot.com/ <<<follow!! :)

    ReplyDelete