Tuesday 7 September 2010

MAC's guide to Cat Eye Make Up

I usually avoid posting about make up, because there's just so much going on in the world of beauty I would like to do it justice, and not just post about something everyone already knows about. I'm also a bit of a beauty amateur, so I was so glad to find a really helpful make up tutorial from fashionista.com + MAC cosmetics. It makes what can be a very daunting make up style achievable, and with all the 1960's inspired clothes for the fall season, now is the perfect time to get practicing.



Whilst I'm on the subject of beauty, I just have to share Tom Ford's new Black Orchid nail polish:



Isn't that the perfect shade? It's dark and luxurious and a great shade for fall. I'm starting to get so excited about the fall season, and with Fashion's Night Out tomorrow I'm going to be trying out some of the new fall looks on offer.

Have a great Fashion's Night Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment