Wednesday 1 September 2010

The science behind your jeans


(Lykke Li being fitted for her Curve ID jeans)

Regular readers of my blog (I hope there's at least one!) will know I've had a long love affair with Levi's. Everything from the campaigns, to the fit and to that wonderful rich heritage. Well, now Levi's have only gone and done it again; they've finally created jeans that fit to your shape rather than your size.
For many women jeans shopping is a nightmare, trying to find somewhere that fits on legs, waist and ass is near enough impossible. Today I was lucky enough to be one of the first to experience Levi's new Curve ID range:


The campaign stars Pixie Geldof, Lykke Li & Miss Nine, and shot by the amazing Peter Lindbergh:

I've never seen double denim look so good, I'm obsessed with the Levi's jean shirts too. I can gladly report that the jeans fit like a dream (I'm a slight curve) and are so comfortable! I've had far too many pairs of jeans that have no stretch and I have to lie on the floor to put them on...not such a great look. Luckily this service is coming to all Levi's stores as well as House of Fraser & Harrods, and it's so useful to find out what shape you are instead of size. Once you've had your measurements taken, a curve consultant takes you through all the washes and cuts, I could have spend hours trying on all the different styles but opted for a dark wash in the skinny cut.

I'm already recommending the service to my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment