Thursday 4 February 2010

Ranya Rocks


Ranya Mordanova is such a striking model the noir dark eyes, bleached eyebrows and bowl cut make her quite something on the runway, but she hasn't had as much editorial coverage, althought she had a recent Vogue Italia editorial so she is certainly on the rise and I'm so glad to see her getting more attention. I spotted her in the new Dazed & Confused (February) shot by Ben Toms and styled by Katie Shillingford. Ranya's a perfect choice for the editorial with such raw unfinished clothes.




(all images rights to Dazed & Confused)

3 comments:

  1. she's so pretty, she has got a fresh face i love it.
    Have a nice day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has such a unique look!
    Love your blog I'm now following so please check out my blog and I hope you can follow me back!
    Have a great day!
    Emma x
    http://fashionwonderlandx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are amazing

    ReplyDelete